Experts Service Areas
We provide independent expert evidence for all matters before the Mental Health, Immigration and Employment Tribunals; Civil, Family and Criminal Courts and the Court of Protection; associated with Mental Illness; Psychological Disorder, Learning, Neurological and Physical Disability, Vulnerability; Torture, Trauma and Abuse.
- The diagnosis, prognosis, management and treatment of Mental Disorder and Disorders of Psychological Wellbeing
- Assessments of Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Assessments of Capacity, Disability, Brain Injury, Memory and Neurological Functioning
- Assessments of Offending Behaviour and Risk
- Assessments of Children, Adolescents, Families and Parenting
- Assessments of the Physical and Mental Health of victims of Trauma, Torture and Abuse
- We also aid in cases involving the Residency, Care and Best Interests of Vulnerable Individuals
We have on-going service engagement arrangements in place with some of the largest law firms in the country; from whom we receive a high volume of instructions for independent expert opinion on a daily basis to assist the Court facilitate with conclusion of their client’s proceedings - we are reliably able to accommodate even the most urgent timescale deadlines for reporting.