Mind Professionals Expert Witness Services - Service Benefits
MIND Professionals stands as a specialist resource for Medical, Healthcare and Legal Professionals who provide representation, assessment, treatment or care services for those affected by Mental Health Issues, Psychological Disturbance, Vulnerability, Learning, Neurological or Physical Disability
MIND Experts, one of Mind Professionals’ three service areas; provides a National network of regionally based, highly regarded and thoroughly vetted Mental Health Experts; each recognised and accredited for Medico-Legal work as Independent Expert Witnesses within their profession and individual area of specific expertise. We engage with each of our trusted experts directly for the provision of Independent Assessments, Medico-Legal Reporting and Expert Witness Testimony services to support the Legal Profession and Court System; Public Sector, Corporate Clients and Insurance Services; as well as Private Individuals throughout the UK.
We facilitate and co-ordinate the provision of Expert Witness Reports for all matters associated with Mental Health; Psychological Wellbeing, Vulnerability; Learning, Neurological and Physical Disability to ensure that both our experts and legal professionals feel fully supported. We are able to assist with expert opinion on:
- The diagnosis, prognosis, management and treatment of Mental Disorder and Disorders of Psychological Wellbeing
- Assessments of Learning Disability and Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Assessments of Capacity, Disability, Brain Injury, Memory and Neurological Functioning
- Assessments of Offending Behaviour and Risk
- Assessments of Children, Adolescents, Families and Parenting
- Assessments of the Physical and Mental Health of victims of Trauma, Torture and Abuse
- We also aid in cases involving the Residency, Care and Best Interests of vulnerable individuals
We have on-going service engagement arrangements in place with some of the largest law firms in the country; from whom we receive a high volume of instructions for independent expert opinion on a daily basis to facilitate the progress of their client’s proceedings - we are able to accommodate even the most urgent timescale deadlines for reporting.
Our registered network of experts exceeds 1000 in number and is inclusive of the full range of mental health and relevant physical health professions, including:
- Psychiatry Experts
- Psychology Experts
- Medical Experts
- Nursing & Social Care Experts
We aid in matters before the Mental Health, Immigration and Employment Tribunals, Court of Protection, Civil, Criminal and Family Courts.